Immigration Solutions (Pro-Immigration.com) offers its clients a comprehensive immigration solution. Our experienced legal team can evaluate which of several immigration options you and your family are best-suited to apply for and then use its expertise to help you through each stage of the immigration procedure. We are unique from other immigration consultancies because instead of offering you and your family only one choice for immigration, our legal team can evaluate your eligibility for multiple immigration options, such as:
- Immigration to the USA
- Immigration to Australia
- Immigration to Canada
- Immigration to New Zealand
Why is it important to have more than one immigration option? In many cases, an individual may not qualify to immigrate to one country, but may be eligible to immigrate to another country. For example, a person may want to immigrate to Australia, but not meet the eligibility criteria; however, they might qualify to immigrate to Canada, New Zealand or the USA instead.
Immigration Solutions offers various immigration assessment packages, designed to meet your individual needs. As one of our clients, you can submit your details to our legal team through our user-friendly online assessment form and receive an expert immigration evaluation for the countries you selected which will inform you which program(s) you are qualified to apply for, based on your personal profile. This knowledge can assist you in making an informed decision about the best immigration option for you and your family. If you decide to apply for an immigration program, our legal team can guide you throughout the process to make sure the procedure is done correctly and to answer your questions along the way. We basically simplify the process of exploring your immigration options and applying for your optimal immigration solution, even allowing you to pay for our professional services at each stage of the process, rather than having to pay for the entire procedure all at once. In sum, we make immigration easy and affordable!
The comprehensive immigration services that we provide our valued clients include the following (depending on which country or countries you select):
- Professional Services For Immigration to the United States – The USA is the world’s top immigration destination and the US Diversity Visa Lottery Program is one of the fastest and easiest ways to be issued a Permanent Resident Visa to the United States. Millions of people around the globe apply for the DV-Lottery (also known as the Green Card Lottery) every year, hoping to be among the approximately 100,000 winners selected each year for a chance to be issued a Diversity Visa to immigrate to the United States. Unfortunately, a large number of people who apply for the DV-Lottery Program get disqualified and don’t even participate because they did not submit their Green Card Lottery applications according to the strict Diversity Visa Program standards. Similarly, many people who are selected in the Green Card Lottery get disqualified in the crucial Consular Interview stage of the US immigration process because they made mistakes on their DV-Lottery application and/or because they did not correctly follow the procedure during the Consular Interview stage. Our immigration experts can evaluate your eligibility to take part in the DV-Lottery Program and, if you qualify, use their many years of experience to guarantee your participation in the Green Card Lottery. We make sure that your application is properly prepared and correctly submitted to the DV-Lottery Program according to the official regulations during the brief annual registration period. If you are selected in the Green Card Lottery, our Immigration Department will inform you as soon as possible so that you can quickly begin the Consular Interview procedure. Furthermore, our immigration lawyers can help you throughout the important Consular Interview process, explaining what needs to be done, making sure your documents are filed correctly and guiding you throughout procedure.
- Professional Services For Immigration to Australia - The first step in the process is an expert evaluation by our experienced legal team of your eligibility to immigrate to Australia through the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. We have created a user-friendly online form so that you can enter your relevant details and submit them to our legal team for review. After a thorough analysis of your information in lieu of the current Australian immigration regulations, you will receive your personalized Australian Immigration Assessment, which will inform you about your likelihood to meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a Permanent Resident (PR) Visa to Australia through the GSM Program. If you are evaluated as likely to meet the criteria to apply for a specific Australian PR Visa subclass through the GSM Program, our legal team can also guide you throughout the Australian immigration procedure, to make sure it is done correctly and to answer your questions during the process.
- Professional Services For Immigration to Canada – Our ICCRC-registered Immigration Consultants that we work with can examine the details you provide in our online application form and let you know which of several Canadian immigration programs you are in the strongest position to apply for. When it comes to immigration to Canada, there are several options that may be available, such as the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP); the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP); the Provincial Nominees Program (PNP); the Quebec -Selected Skilled Workers Program (QSWP); the Caregiver Program; and the Family Sponsorship Program. In your Assessment Results, you can find out which specific Canadian immigration program you may be able apply for and whether you can apply for Express Entry to Canada. In the event that you are evaluated as likely to meet the eligibility criteria for a specific Canadian immigration program, our Immigration Consultants can help you step-by-step throughout the visa application procedure, which will vary for each visa program.
- Professional Services For Immigration to New Zealand – If you dream of becoming a “Kiwi”and having the opportunity to live and work long-term in scenic New Zealand, our IAA-licensed Immigration Adviser that we collaborate with can review your relevant information and let you know in your Assessment Results if you qualify to apply for a Permanent Resident (PR) Visa to New Zealand. Should you be evaluated as likely to meet the eligibility requirements for immigration to New Zealand through the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) Resident Visa or via a temporary work visa, our Immigration Adviser can also use their training and experience to guide you confidently during the visa application procedure.
As you can see from this overview of our professional services, Immigration Solutions can be your “one-stop shop” where you can explore a variety of immigration options that may be available for you and your family. With our diverse team of experienced immigration experts, your opportunities have never been better for a new life in some of the world’s most incredible countries!